Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Serial Storm Of Zehir I Have A WW II M1 Carbine 30 Cal. I Have The Serial Number Where Do Find Out The History Of The Gun?

I have a WW II M1 Carbine 30 Cal. I have the serial number where do find out the history of the gun? - serial storm of zehir

This weapon was also used in Korea and would like to know that the soldier or soldiers who have used this weapon and see if we have it is through this contact is no longer a weapon used to kill something or someone new. It is my way of honoring our military men and women who served in these wars. I myself had a grandfather who fought in two wars. And I bought for my husband is a Desert Storm Vet and currently in the Army National Guard

2 comments:

jeeper_p... said...

You do not find this information out.

There is no database tracks that are issued each weapon.

puppetst... said...

Why not donate to defend our country?

Post a Comment