Sunday, January 3, 2010

Coffee Alt Code Help On Alienware Laptop Spilt Coffee On/World Of Warcraft Is Freaking Out?

Help on Alienware Laptop spilt coffee on/World of Warcraft is freaking out? - coffee alt code

Ka weeks i spilled coffee on my laptop keyboard and saw him immediately as Soke was doing my best to not destroy anything or right after, when someone spilled a drink on the keyboard that is only beginning Somtimes Goin Crazy and keypresses at random, that's happened to me, but then begin to stop at random, but I am thinking of doing a temporary, but now, for some reason, even random keys, but only x-tab, and then, but when I print on my old old model that Fixsen for 15 seconds as I this problem because I "I bought old old design World of Warcraft like Target say a bunch of invalid or somthing in a bg i in Alt Press ALT and Fixsen, until I restart the game or somthing happens by chance, but lost thats my story just lookin for help in a lil bit

1 comment:

David said...

You may need to place the keyboard

Post a Comment