Friday, January 1, 2010

Antique White Changing Table Cranberry Carpeted Living Room... What Color Should The Walls Be Painted?

Cranberry carpeted living room... what color should the walls be painted? - antique white changing table

I am not in warm colors everywhere, but I do not plan on the carpet to change soon. The carpet is cranberry and white walls are now old. The base and seat are bright white. I have an entertainment center is a large, brown mahogany. My sofas and tables, on the other light fabrics and a lighter shade of the wood (yes, it does not match the entertainment center - but I'm not concerned too much about the entertainment center since his troubles last phase. What colors) - with the exception of red, yellow, gray or brown - in the room without attracting too dramatic or bold?

I also have a daughter, 9 months, so I know that the paint should be washable. The problem is that I have the old plaster walls with many defects, shows color satin top of these shortcomings very well. However, I have no time to apply the filler, sand, and falls and blows. So if someone a few helpful tips on this point, however, would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment