Friday, January 8, 2010

Hurricane Candle Lamps Tips On Removing Candle Wax?

Tips on removing candle wax? - hurricane candle lamps

We had a work function last night and used tapered candle lanterns. The dinner took longer than expected, and melted candle wick, and left a puddle of wax on the bases and fill the void that the candle. The foundations are very fragile (I) broke with a clean paper towel and I need the best way to remove wax, you know, when you save my nails. I'm not sure scaling is an option. Received and would be so clean and full of wax.

2 comments:

jules27 said...

put them in the freezer for a while and then Lil pop right out.

Micheall... said...

I would say, for example by the cloth in the
Usually freezer and then rinsed with copious amounts of
and detergent to remove grease. This situation was different
Nature of the position ... can always try to put it in the freezer, but
Keep an eye on him ... be lucky just

Post a Comment