Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lymphodema More Condition_symptoms Lymphodema And Tiredness?

Lymphodema and Tiredness? - lymphodema more condition_symptoms

Hello I am 49 years old, with lymphedema in my right leg. I wear stockings every day. I spoke with my doctor that I am always tired. He says it is not associated with lymphedema and should do more exercise. I swim about 3 times a week.

I dont work as a doctor, I am retired from Royal Mail and the care of my elderly father. My doctor also said I can work and should get a job ...

I am not able to work constantly tired, what are the jobs that require a nap during the day.

In addition to lymphedema and arthritis in my knees so why do I retired physician.

Is it time for the last GP

1 comment:

izzy said...

Yes, I think it is.
Your doctor sounds less friendly and helpful.
Arthritis and lymphedema should anyone tired.
Do you think you might be depressed, too?
You need to talk a good doctor to discuss, ask questions and solve their problems.

Post a Comment